Offshore Tax Reporting and Consulting - Miami, Florida
Are you a Florida resident that needs help with your offshore tax reporting?
Do you need a FATCA or FBAR tax attorney to protect your offshore assets?
Do you plan on investing offshore and need international tax consulting?
Along with a multitude of IRS tax problems, many Miami taxpayers find themselves needing help with offshore tax reporting to stay compliant with FBAR and FATCA regulations. Pure Tax Resolution of Miami, FL has a team of International Tax Attorneys, Enrolled Agents, and CPAs that offer personalized resolution strategies to protect your offshore assets, including foreign bank accounts, mutual funds, cash-valued insurance policies, or real estate commodities. If you are a resident of Southeast Florida with offshore investments, you are subject to severe financial, or even criminal penalties if you fail to comply with the evolving offshore tax reporting regulations mandated by the Government and IRS. Just like any other tax problem you may encounter, your financial and personal well-being is at risk if you have international tax issues. Our team of FATCA and FBAR tax attorneys possess the international tax knowledge and expertise to resolve your delinquent tax problems, and help with offshore tax reporting for the life of your offshore investments.
The Risks Involved with Offshore Investing
Recently, the U.S. Government has been establishing new legislation that requires U.S. taxpayers with foreign investments to provide full transparency of their offshore asset values and gains. Florida taxpayers that are, or intending to, own offshore investments will be forced to take a more proactive approach to their offshore tax reporting, or possibly face hefty financial and criminal penalties.
As the offshore tax reporting regulations continue to evolve, it will become more complicated for taxpayers in Florida to avoid international tax complications. And, regardless if international tax delinquency is purposeful or not, the U.S. Government and IRS will aggressively enforce financial and criminal penalties against taxpayers who fail to comply.
Penalties for international tax delinquency may include:
- Substantial fees that can range in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, which is calculated as a percentage of your offshore asset values, and longevity of delinquency.
- Criminal investigations and prosecution, for extreme cases of will-ful tax evasion over extended periods of time.
FBAR and FATCA Compliance
The most infamous programs mandated by the Government to regulate foreign tax reporting are FBAR (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts), and FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act). These regulations require Florida taxpayers, and any foreign financial institutions they work with, to provide comprehensive and timely reporting of asset values and gains. These reports must be submitted on a yearly basis, and must be properly prepared and filed on time. If these filing requirements are not satisfied, you will be subject to the aforementioned financial and criminal penalties. With the help of our experienced FATCA and FBAR tax attorneys, your offshore tax issues can be resolved, while staying compliant moving forward.
International Tax Services We Provide
Pure Tax Resolution of Miami takes pride in working with Miami residents to provide personalized offshore tax reporting services and consulting. Our FATCA and FBAR tax attorneys specialize in understanding the ever-changing international tax regulations, and provide effective and proven advocacy for our Florida clients in Miami and Dade County. We are experts in pursuing the necessary resolution programs for our clients, which are programs universally accepted by the U.S. Government and IRS.
Our International Tax Resolution Process
1. Personal Evaluation: When you contact us today, we will arrange a free, confidential tax consultation at your convenience. Our President, Tim Halcomb, and our international tax team will conference with you to gain a better understanding of your offshore tax reporting obligations.
2. Research: If you are ready to move forward with your international tax case, we will work the proper channels to collect all necessary records, and contact all necessary Government bureaus on your behalf.
3. Resolution Strategy: Once we thoroughly evaluate your tax case, we will execute a personalized strategy to meet your offshore tax reporting needs. We keep all records 100% confidential throughout the resolution process, and maintain transparent communication and professional service the entire way.
Learn More About Our Offshore Tax Reporting Specialties
Don't let the US or any foreign Government compromise your offshore assets, by having an experienced team of FATCA and FBAR tax attorneys help you maintain your offshore tax reporting obligations, you will no longer have to worry about the welfare of your investments. Contact our office today to speak with our President, Tim Halcomb, for a free consultation for your offshore tax reporting needs.
The Miami Pure Tax team